A Texture Segment

Went for a very short walk today with the camera.  Apparently I can barely touch my toes without my gums starting to bleed from the surgery, so I have to be careful not to let my heartbeat go up.  With little to do, and a high wind, I headed for the shelter of the trees in our yard.  Here are some pretty photos from that little break outdoors.

The textures of bark can be amazingly captivating when you're bored out of your mind.  I guess I should say 'bored out of your tree' to take advantage of the pun.
   
I really can't figure out why they don't pay me the big bucks.
My favorite.


Yep.  Captivating.  I'm sure my insight is bringing you to tears.
This is a lilac bush gone to sleep for the winter.  I can't wait to welcome her blooms in the Spring.
One of our Magpie friends lost his home in the windstorm day before yesterday. 
The bummer is, those poor birds can't catch a break, the wind is strong again tonight.

Comments

  1. Hi Andrea
    Have been taking most of my photos from my kitchen window these past weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care of yourself and rest.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast in the textures in your photos. I have really grown to love photography in the past few years and enjoy seeing how others develop their own talents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog